Dental Services Offered
Get to Know Us
We are Your Dental Team at Smiles on Beach Boulevard of Jacksonville, Florida
Welcome to Smiles on Beach Boulevard of Jacksonville, Florida! We are dedicated to providing the Jacksonville area with a comprehensive array of dental services for all your oral health needs. We understand that visiting the dentist can be stressful, so we have designed our facility and procedures with your comfort and ease in mind. Whether you are in need of emergency care for a chipped tooth or a cosmetic treatment to brighten your smile, you can rest assured that everyone at Smiles on Beach Boulevard from our front office staff to our hygienists and dentists will make sure that your dental treatment is as effective, affordable, and pleasant as possible.
Why Choose Smiles on Beach Boulevard of Jacksonville, Florida?
- Our Team – Your smile is in good hands! The dentists, hygienists, and technicians here at Smiles on Beach Boulevard have the education and experience to meet all the oral health needs of Jacksonville, Florida. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of dental care through on-going training and continuing education in the latest techniques and equipment.
- Our Atmosphere - At Smiles on Beach Boulevard, we designed our office with our patients in mind. By combining a calm atmosphere with the latest technology, we have created a place where patients in Jacksonville, Florida receive the level of dental care they need and deserve. The moment you walk in our front door, our team will make you feel comfortable, secure and well-cared for. We understand that many people feel anxious about visiting the dentist, but you can be assured that your comfort is our top priority.
- Our Philosophy – Because oral health is integral to overall health we strive to provide comprehensive, lifetime care to the Jacksonville, Florida area. We will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your immediate needs and establish preventative dental care that ensures your smile will last a lifetime!
Dental Services Provided at Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida
At Smiles on Beach Boulevard, we offer a wide variety of dental services to meet your oral health care requirements in one convenient location. Our patients in Jacksonville, Florida can visit us for everything from a simple check-up to relief from a sudden toothache or a more complex restorative procedure such as a custom-made crown. Here is a brief overview of the services we offer at Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Get your regular check-up and professional cleaning at Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida - At Smiles on Beach Boulevard, we firmly believe that the best dental care is preventative dental care. Our goal is to help you maintain an effective routine for oral hygiene so that you are able to prevent tooth decay and avoid the cost and effort of dealing with cavities and gum disease. You can safeguard your smile with a visit to Smiles on Beach Boulevard every six months for a professional cleaning and dental exam. The dental team here at Smiles on Beach Boulevard can remove stubborn plaque and tartar buildup that regular brushing simply can't handle as well as identify the warning signs of decay and damage that would normally go unnoticed.
- Corrective Dental Services for Jacksonville, Florida - You may be unhappy about the spacing or misalignment of your teeth, but you would like to know more about the options available to you in Jacksonville. We encourage you to call us at 904-551-9188 and talk to our friendly, highly trained staff about our corrective dental procedures -- from reliably effective and affordable metal braces to the latest innovative orthodontic methods like Invisalign clear aligners, our team will work with you to determine what method works best for your lifestyle and dental needs. Invisalign is a wonderful option for working adults because it produces similar results to traditional metal braces, but utilizes a series of custom-made, clear aligners that are virtually invisible. You are able to maintain your professional appearance and enjoy the dramatic improvement of properly aligned teeth without feeling self-conscious.
- Restorative Dentistry at Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida - Regardless of how meticulous we are about our oral health care, unforeseen situations can result in damaged enamel, cavities, gum disease or even bone loss in your jaw. Whether the cause is physical trauma or untreated decay, Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida provides comprehensive dental service for all ages and we will work with you to find the dental treatment option that is perfectly suited to your individual oral health needs.
We want you to be well-informed about your dental treatment options so that, in the event that you need a restorative dental procedure for damaged or lost teeth, you will be happily satisfied with your choice of crowns, a bridge, dental implants or dentures.Smiles on Beach Boulevard is dedicated to providing the people of Jacksonville, Florida with dental services that are effective, affordable, and convenient.
- Teeth Whitening at Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida - Over time, your teeth's natural whiteness can fade or become discolored as the result of diet, personal habits, or simply getting older. However, the teeth whitening procedures we offer here at Smiles on Beach Boulevard can restore the brilliance of your smile. Depending on your needs and preferences, the dental team at Smiles on Beach Boulevard will help you choose whether to receive this treatment in our office or apply it yourself in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Crowns at Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida - Cavities, broken teeth, root canals, and worn down enamel are just a few of the factors that can result in needing a crown. Serving as extra protection to the tooth, dental crowns are made of a safe, durable material. Whether you need to get them for cosmetic purposes or because of extensive tooth damage, our dental team can easily evaluate what type of crowns are right for your individual case.
- Comfort Dentistry at Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida - Are you suffering from a toothache, a lost filling, painful gums, or a damaged tooth?Our dental team at Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida can identify your particular problem and provide a stress-free treatment with your comfort in mind.Our highly trained technicians, hygienists, and dentists will employ the most up-to-date methods and innovative technology to administer care that is accurate, effective, and affordable. From new fillings to root canals, at Smiles on Beach Boulevard, we ensure that our patients in Jacksonville, Florida receive the care necessary to enjoy healthy teeth for years to come.
- Emergency Dental Care at Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida - If you have experienced physical trauma such as a chipped or broken tooth or if you are suffering the pain of an aggravated abscess, Smiles on Beach Boulevard in Jacksonville, Florida can provide the relief you need. For emergency dental needs during standard business hours, just call Smiles on Beach Boulevard at 904-551-9188 to consult with our helpful staff.
If you are unsure if we provide a particular service to meet your individual need, please do not hesitate to call us at 904-551-9188 for further inquiry; we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Innovative Technology for Dental Care in Jacksonville, Florida
Here at Smiles on Beach Boulevard, we utilize the most advanced, up-to-date technology in order to diagnose and treat dental problems with the highest level of accuracy and effectiveness. You no longer have to deal with time-consuming, uncomfortable traditional dental x-rays. Instead, at Smiles on Beach Boulevard we use non-invasive, painless equipment to instantly produce high-resolution dental images and x-rays that allow our dentist to identify problems such as tooth decay, worn enamel, gum disease, or micro-fractures that would normally remain undetectable and untreated.